I submitted Freshfields on Friday (02/10) and DLA (28/09)Congrats!!When did you submit your DLA and Freshfields?
Just trying to understand the turnaround as I still need to do Freshfields.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I submitted Freshfields on Friday (02/10) and DLA (28/09)Congrats!!When did you submit your DLA and Freshfields?
Just trying to understand the turnaround as I still need to do Freshfields.
I'm not sure, but could this be it: https://joinus.addleshawgoddard.com...ontract-london-london-england-united-kingdom? If not, I would definitely recommend writing to their Grad Rec!Hi, has anyone been able to access the addleshaw goodddd spring vac scheme application page? I can’t find it to save my life
ukearlycareers@freshfields.comDoes anyone have Freshfields' official GR contact email? I'm unable to find it Lord knows why!
Unfortunately, I have never personally completed it, but I found this thread on it from last year: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/hogan-lovells-job-simulation-assessment.10028/ where Abbie gives some general SJT and written exercise tips.Any inisghts on the Hogan Lovells job simulation assessment? Especially what the questions for the video interview part are? Thanks!
It's still very early days!Slaughter and May direct tc PFO, im feeling really defeated about not getting anything this cycle but still need to hear from Sidley, A&O Sherman, Reed Smith (no assessment yet), and Dechert (no assessment yet). I plan on applying to more firms, but I'm worried I am approaching applications wrong tho I have looked at what recruitment and TCLA forums recommend in your responses.
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you! You definitely did the right thing by emailing Grad Rec. Unfortunately, different firms have different policies on these sorts of glitches, but I hope it works out and you get to re-take it.Hi guys, I was doing my Clifford Chance WGT when it submitted automatically at like 10mins. I have sent an email to recruitment but will they do anything about it? they have already sent me a report and automated rejection.
Just echoing what rrr said, it's still really early in the cycle, and it's so easy to compare your timeline to everyone else's when it's all so public.Slaughter and May direct tc PFO, im feeling really defeated about not getting anything this cycle but still need to hear from Sidley, A&O Sherman, Reed Smith (no assessment yet), and Dechert (no assessment yet). I plan on applying to more firms, but I'm worried I am approaching applications wrong tho I have looked at what recruitment and TCLA forums recommend in your responses.
Hi! Huge congratulations on reaching the written ex stageAshurst written exercise invite! Does anyone have any tips? This is my first written exercise and I would really appreciate it!
Hi! Huge congratulations on also reaching the written ex stageMe too! Any tips would be very much appreciated![]()
ukgraduates@freshfields.comDoes anyone have Freshfields' official GR contact email? I'm unable to find it Lord knows why!
more soft-skill basedThanks so much for this! Do you know if the questions are more soft-skill based or motivational?
I think since the winter app just closed today, you might be sent it with the last batch of apps (if u applied for winter)? I only did mine last tues and got the second one friday so not that far off !you reckon I'm cooked if I did the test last Thursday, and not heard anything back?
Remember kiddos if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!Hi guys a large firm i got to the final stage with sent me five emails today about wanting to reconnect and have a call about my career and potential opportunities. I’m thinking this is a scam has this happened to anyone else before?
Hi Cristiano! Sadly, Antoni is no longer helping us as our community assistant (he is focusing on his product lead role). I know this is frustrating as he has experience with the SullCrom AC. Unfortunately, I did not personally apply there so I can't help much - so sorry!Hey @Antoni Trochimowicz two quick questions 1) Im applying for Sullcrom, however, their website doesn't express a word limit for the cover letter. Thus, would 1 page be sufficient? Since you did an ac there, could you also provide some tips?
2) Would you be cognisant of any newsletter or website that publishes daily reports on the UK's macroeconomic trends, similar to FT's Spotify?
Thanking you in anticipation !
I would really appreciate any insight - i tend to include a lot of information and a lot of experience but i am not sure if thats the way to go about it.- i assume, with the volume of apps, they do not spend too much time reading it
Completely agree with FutureLawyer on this!Again, very dependent on the firm. I’d try to find any info online as to how the firm prefers you to structure it. E.g., no more then 10, no volunteering etc etc. if you’re unsure, I would add everything you think is relevant as they won’t penalise you for it! I would say majority of time time, or if you’re unsure, to write in full pros.
As a rule of thumb, or if you cannot find anything online, to do a brief description of your role and what you done and the skills that you have learnt from it.
Other people relate it back to the role of a trainee. I wouldn’t say there is one way to answer this, so don’t worry!
It happensWhy did I suddenly forget all my spelling and grammar during HLC’s proofreading test?![]()