2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.Like.UFOs.Not.PFOs

Esteemed Member
Jan 6, 2021
This is curiosity post - for those who have anon usernames, what inspired you to choose the one you have? 🤔
I randomly chose mine today after getting another PFO. (Didn’t realise that a moderator needed to approve the change and I’m still cringing at the fact that someone had to tick yes in approval of it🥲)

HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Premium Member
Forum Winner
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 1, 2020
This is curiosity post - for those who have anon usernames, what inspired you to choose the one you have? 🤔
Wasn’t intending to post so gave it no thought, then got in too deep with bookmarking 😅

Me thinking I will use the name online: HighlyProfessionalLawApplicant

Me thinking I won’t be visible: I LoVe pOnIeS sO mUcH

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Wasn’t intending to post so gave it no thought, then got in too deep with bookmarking 😅

Me thinking I will use the name online: HighlyProfessionalLawApplicant

Me thinking I won’t be visible: I LoVe pOnIeS sO mUcH
    I love it! Ngl, every time I read the "Neigh Neigh" part of your username, I think about the dance that was super popular in 2014
    awkward the daily show GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

33c

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
    M&A Bootcamp
    Aug 8, 2020
    Just got a call with a post-case study rejection from Mishcon. Genuinely gutted to have not got to the interview stage. Hopefully others got some better news!
    I'm so sorry about this! Good news Is coming your way! I hope you don't mind me asking, but when did you complete the case study? I'm still waiting to hear back :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.