Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
This week's winner is @Holly for this incredibly supportive post:

These are the type of posts that make the forum what it is - we want fellow members to provide support and guidance as they are often far better placed to advise on matters than the TCLA Forum Team.

Thank you @Holly ! @Jaysen will be in contact with you about the premium bronze membership.

• 🤝
Reactions: Holly and Jaysen

Holly

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Nov 23, 2019
This week's winner is @Holly for this incredibly supportive post:

These are the type of posts that make the forum what it is - we want fellow members to provide support and guidance as they are often far better placed to advise on matters than the TCLA Forum Team.

Thank you @Holly ! @Jaysen will be in contact with you about the premium bronze membership.

Ah this is really kind of you, Jessica - thank you! I find TCLA such a fantastic and supportive space.

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Bit late with this week's winner, but I'd like to nominate @HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh for this excellent post

You're always on hand to give incredibly detailed advice and on behalf of the TCLA team, thank you for sticking around to help everyone on the forum out even after securing your TC! ☺️

PS: As a future trainee you're welcome to pass the free month of Premium on to someone else or exchange it for a gift card either way @Jaysen will PM you with the details!

Reactions: Holly

HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
    M&A Bootcamp
    Dec 1, 2020
    Bit late with this week's winner, but I'd like to nominate @HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh for this excellent post

You're always on hand to give incredibly detailed advice and on behalf of the TCLA team, thank you for sticking around to help everyone on the forum out even after securing your TC! ☺️

PS: As a future trainee you're welcome to pass the free month of Premium on to someone else or exchange it for a gift card either way @Jaysen will PM you with the details!
    Awwwwww thank you so much!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Glad I dropped by, missed all the fun and drama on here!

Ooooh I would love a gift card thanks, Neigh Neighs is hella broke 😅 #HayForNeighNeighs

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    My winner for this week is @aspiringjd2021 for this wonderfully helpful post in response to another member's query. It's great to see members bringing wider experience to the forums to help others in such a positive and constructive manner. Thoroughly well deserved! We sincerely hope the month of premium access will help you on your road to a TC.

Reactions: Etudierlaw2022

Etudierlaw2022

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 10, 2021
    My winner for this week is @aspiringjd2021 for this wonderfully helpful post in response to another member's query. It's great to see members bringing wider experience to the forums to help others in such a positive and constructive manner. Thoroughly well deserved! We sincerely hope the month of premium access will help you on your road to a TC.
    Aw wow thank you so much! This was such a pleasant surprise. The forum has helped me so much so the least I can do is help others where I can! ☺️

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

We've decided to allow 2021 winners in this thread to participate in our vacation scheme task simulation this month, as a thank you for your contribution to the forum. If that's you, simply request access to the Gold members only group here and instructions will follow!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hey everyone,

We've decided to allow 2021 winners in this thread to participate in our vacation scheme task simulation this month, as a thank you for your contribution to the forum. If that's you, simply request access to the Gold members only group here and instructions will follow!
    Love this ❤️

Reactions: Alison C and Jaysen

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    This week’s winner is @Bhavan D for this incredibly helpful post explaining their own experiences and providing advice and guidance in the process.

These are the type of posts that really exemplify what we want the forums to be like on a day to day basis.

Well done Bhavan - @Jaysen will be in contact with more details.

CaramelLatte

Standard Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 8, 2019
    This week’s winner is @Bhavan D for this incredibly helpful post explaining their own experiences and providing advice and guidance in the process.

These are the type of posts that really exemplify what we want the forums to be like on a day to day basis.

Well done Bhavan - @Jaysen will be in contact with more details.

Wow, thank you Jessica and the rest of the TCLA gang! What a lovely surpise on a Monday morning :D Have a lovely week and thank you again!

Reactions: Jaysen

Barnsworth

Star Member
  • Feb 1, 2021
    For this week's winner I'd like to nominate @Barnsworth for these incredibly helpful responses! You really went the extra mile to help someone else out which is what this forum is all about really - so thank you for being a such a supportive member!
    Awh woah! Thank you so much for the nomination - that's so sweet of you. I absolutely love this community; it's great how supportive everyone is. I've learnt so much, so receiving this feedback is excellent! Thanks again <3

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Apologies to everyone, the Forum team have been a little busy of late and haven’t been posting our weekly award winners in recent weeks.

To restart the awards, I wanted to recognise @OB for the following post:

Although OB has generally been very helpful and supportive of late, providing a lot of advice and guidance, the simplicity of this post in offering help to someone experiencing some difficulties is what we want this forum to be about. So thank you OB - you really epitomise what we want our community to be about.

Thank U GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Apologies to everyone, the Forum team have been a little busy of late and haven’t been posting our weekly award winners in recent weeks.

To restart the awards, I wanted to recognise @OB for the following post:

Although OB has generally been very helpful and supportive of late, providing a lot of advice and guidance, the simplicity of this post in offering help to someone experiencing some difficulties is what we want this forum to be about. So thank you OB - you really epitomise what we want our community to be about.

Thank U GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
    Oh wow, what a lovely surprise! Thank you!

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Hello everyone! For this week's winner I'd like to recognise @Ole1999 for their lighthearted post! The application cycle can be really intense and high-pressure around this time, which is why I really appreciate their effort to lighten the mood in the forum with some humour. Congratulations! 🥳

George Maxwell

Administrator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer 50
    Oct 25, 2021
    This week I would like to nominate a relatively new user to the forum, @Jake Rickman!

I have been really impressed by your posts, Jake. Not only do I wish you the very best for your upcoming Slaughters interview, but I really admired your approach to giving advice to a fellow user on this thread.

Our community is about giving knowledge to others, as well as asking for advice in a considered and thoughtful way when you need it (as you did here). I think that you struck that balance perfectly last week Jake. You are a fantastic addition to the forum.

@Jaysen will contact you with more details shortly 😎

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I am breaking the weekly tradition and nominating an additional person this week to recognise their efforts that have happened over many months now.

For our members, this effort could easily go undetected, as you won't see their efforts. However, the Community Managers see the impact of their efforts on a regular basis and it helps us keep the forums as safe as possible.

So the award goes to @RoughWood who continually supports the Community Manager team by reporting posts that are spam. You may not even see these spam posts, and that is partly thanks to RoughWood going out of their way to report them. This means we can delete the offending posts before many of our members have had the opportunity to spot them!

Thank you RoughWood for your continued efforts on this - it really helps us keep the community in the forum safer.

Please feel free to email [email protected], and we can either give you access to a premium subscription or alternatively a gift card.

Thank you once again for making my job a little bit easier each week!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.