TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

jplaw1010

Legendary Member
Apr 11, 2023
I only got the email saying we're reviewing it a week or so ago - out of interest did you apply for Manchester or London? I applied Manchester and I'm paranoid they will fill vacancies early and then PFO due to small intake
I applied to London but also have the same concerns as I know they were handing out ACs in December

charlotte126

Standard Member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2024
Got the automatic Hogan Lovells WG yesterday, applied on deadline day. Got an invite to Fieldfisher online assesment today, also applied on deadline. Nothing from Harbottle and Lewis, applied on deadline (no surprises here). Someone on here said they got an interview invite for H&L on Sunday but I've not had a response yet.

Completed Freshfields WG last week, was tricky so no idea how I did. Got a very slow PFO from Slaughter and May. Still nothing from CMS, I'm assuming that is a PFO now.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.