2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anon 11031

Ahh didnt think about this one - added it to my list just in case. Also happy birthday for yesterday 🙂
Thank you! ❤️ Also, no worries - it was a bit of a difficult one.

I focused on a conflict between me and someone at work, which was in a team meeting. I talked about arranging a 1-to-1 chat with the person afterwards and asking him for feedback on my behaviour, telling him what I thought of his behaviour and talking about the ways we could best adapt to fit each other's communication style in future. Basically rounded it off on the fact that this situation helped me realise the importance of flexing communication style to best fit an audience/client etc.

Just in case you needed an example, I found it quite tricky. ☺️

Reactions: Asbi

Asbi

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Thank you! ❤️ Also, no worries - it was a bit of a difficult one.

I focused on a conflict between me and someone at work, which was in a team meeting. I talked about arranging a 1-to-1 chat with the person afterwards and asking him for feedback on my behaviour, telling him what I thought of his behaviour and talking about the ways we could best adapt to fit each other's communication style in future. Basically rounded it off on the fact that this situation helped me realise the importance of flexing communication style to best fit an audience/client etc.

Just in case you needed an example, I found it quite tricky. ☺️
Thank you i was struggling. I will use something similar. Really appreciate all the advice

• 🤝
Reactions: Anon 11031

Lalis

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jan 30, 2020
Hi,
just wondering if anyone applied to Fieldfisher (2023 intake) ? and how long do you have to wait for the online test invite ?
Am waiting almost a week now shall I email grad rec 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.