2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    I emailed a local firm in Sixth Form to enquire about getting some work experience/shadowing. They emailed back "I'm very sorry to say that the only solicitor in our team who can accommodate you during that week is David. You're very welcome to join him but he's a bit of a dull arsehole. Yours respectfully, David". He was the most lovely human being I've ever met and a truly incredible lawyer.
    That's brilliant 😂😂😂

Kablahc

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Why the troy picture tho 🤔 😂
    Law firms rejecting me like
    zac efron love GIF

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Linklaters Spring PFO.

Even if an old broad and defunct loser like me couldn't do it this time around, I still have faith that you younger and smarter lot can!
    I will not have you speakin about yourself like that on hear, Adrian. You are excellent, resilient, and amazing. Keep going.

Phoenix for all

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 13, 2020
    Sorry to hear that :( Just checked my portal and am still stuck at 70% (for spring) so think I will get a PFO soon too. Mind if I ask when's your application? Just want to gauge if they are doing rejection in batches
    Ok after crazily refreshing my inbox for the last 30min I eventually got my PFO :( Forward and upward!

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    AC invite for Pinsent Masons!!!

Any advice (especially those who have already complete one)

Would be much appreciated!! as it's my first cycle and AC I'm really nervous,

Please feel free to dm me too :) xx
    Many congratulations on securing your AC!

I've not completed an AC with PM myself, but, depending on what components there are to the day, you may wish to consider a few of the following:

Very best of luck with your prep and outcome!

Reactions: nicole88
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.