About to make another TC application

Ogechi

Standard Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am really new on here and there is so much to take in.

I graduated from Leeds University with a 2:1. I worked for two years post graduation (although not in any law firm). I am about to make yet another TC application with Eversheds Sutherland and I will be honest, I am freaking out. I know they have changed their process and now do Strength based video interviews. I have never done this before. I have gotten too many rejections to count and I just need help.

Can anybody help with more information about applying to Eversheds Sutherland? I don't mind been linked up with someone who has gone through their recent process or even a future trainee.

Will appreciate any help!
Thanks

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Guys,

I am really new on here and there is so much to take in.

I graduated from Leeds University with a 2:1. I worked for two years post graduation (although not in any law firm). I am about to make yet another TC application with Eversheds Sutherland and I will be honest, I am freaking out. I know they have changed their process and now do Strength based video interviews. I have never done this before. I have gotten too many rejections to count and I just need help.

Can anybody help with more information about applying to Eversheds Sutherland? I don't mind been linked up with someone who has gone through their recent process or even a future trainee.

Will appreciate any help!
    Thanks

I can put you in touch with someone who recently did the Eversheds Sutherland video interview if it helps. Are you at that stage now or are you looking to send in your application first?

Reactions: Ro

AJ

Legendary Member
    Sep 11, 2018
    What are the Eversheds application questions?

One of my biggest pieces of advice to people going through the process, and something I tried to remind myself of daily (and still do), was just to take each stage of the application process one step at a time. It’s anxious enough, there’s no point making it more stressful and jumping ahead to interviews/assessments/timescales.

Perhaps also have more applications on the go, other than Eversheds.

Reactions: Annie Tam and v123

Ogechi

Standard Member
    Feb 25, 2019
    I can put you in touch with someone who recently did the Eversheds Sutherland video interview if it helps. Are you at that stage now or are you looking to send in your application first?
    Hi!
    Thank you so much for responding. I will be putting in an application on Friday. I don't mind getting in touch with someone who has been sucessful at application stage as well.
    Thanks so much!

Ogechi

Standard Member
    Feb 25, 2019
    What are the Eversheds application questions?

One of my biggest pieces of advice to people going through the process, and something I tried to remind myself of daily (and still do), was just to take each stage of the application process one step at a time. It’s anxious enough, there’s no point making it more stressful and jumping ahead to interviews/assessments/timescales.

Perhaps also have more applications on the go, other than Eversheds.
    Thank you so much for this. I put my application in on Friday but I am just full of nerves. Any application tips?

AJ

Legendary Member
    Sep 11, 2018
    Reactions: Daniel Boden and Jaysen

v123

Valued Member
    Jan 16, 2019
    Hi!
    Thank you so much for responding. I will be putting in an application on Friday. I don't mind getting in touch with someone who has been sucessful at application stage as well.
    Thanks so much!
    Hi Ogechi... my understanding was that Eversheds doesn't open their application until March 1st again for the TC- did you apply to the HK one??

Ogechi

Standard Member
    Feb 25, 2019
    Hi Ogechi... my understanding was that Eversheds doesn't open their application until March 1st again for the TC- did you apply to the HK one??
    Yes you are correct. I have just begun the UK TC application. Was really nervous about it so I decided to join this forum and get some support which I have found to be comforting and encouraging. Thank you very much!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.