Accelerated LPC Start and End Dates

ARP

Standard Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi everyone,

I apologise if this has already been asked before, but does anyone know the rough start and end dates for the BPP Accelerated LPC that commences at the beginning of each year (i.e. Jan/Feb, not the one that starts in August)? Does it even exist...?

Is it possible to start the BPP accelerated LPC in January and end by July of the same year (my TC starts in August)? The BPP website seems really vague about this. I've also exhausted all of my other channels (emailing BPP, asking my firm's HR and seniors) but it's very difficult to get a response from anyone.

Apologies for the ignorance 😅, and thank you in advance for your help!

Putt5353

Nov 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

I apologise if this has already been asked before, but does anyone know the rough start and end dates for the BPP Accelerated LPC that commences at the beginning of each year (i.e. Jan/Feb, not the one that starts in August)? Does it even exist...?

Is it possible to start the BPP accelerated LPC in January and end by July of the same year (my TC starts in August)? The BPP website seems really vague about this. I've also exhausted all of my other channels (emailing BPP, asking my firm's HR and seniors) but it's very difficult to get a response from anyone.

Apologies for the ignorance 😅, and thank you in advance for your help!
Hi @ARP, I’m currently doing the part time LPC at BPP at Holborn, and I don’t think there is a fast track intake at the beginning of the year - but this could be different at other locations. I’ve attached the course start dates for this year that we were given for reference. I would try calling them again to confirm for definite 😊

Attachments

• LPC Term dates 2021-2022 (261121).pdf
    118 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: ARP

ARP

Standard Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi @ARP, I’m currently doing the part time LPC at BPP at Holborn, and I don’t think there is a fast track intake at the beginning of the year - but this could be different at other locations. I’ve attached the course start dates for this year that we were given for reference. I would try calling them again to confirm for definite 😊
@Putt5353 Thank you very much for your help! The schedule is really helpful and it's much easier for me to plan other work commitments now :) All the best with your LPC studies!

Notarobot

Feb 25, 2022
Hi,
I'm doing the fast track LPC which started in Jan this year.
Our course officially started 4th Jan (I.e. first working day after new year), with a couple of induction days then it properly started. Reading week end of Feb, one month between stage 1 and 2 in April-may but this is for revision and assessments.
The course including masters finishes 18 July, couple of weeks break then start at your firm.
Hope this helps!!

ARP

Standard Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi,
I'm doing the fast track LPC which started in Jan this year.
Our course officially started 4th Jan (I.e. first working day after new year), with a couple of induction days then it properly started. Reading week end of Feb, one month between stage 1 and 2 in April-may but this is for revision and assessments.
The course including masters finishes 18 July, couple of weeks break then start at your firm.
Hope this helps!!

Hi @Notarobot, many thanks for your response. Are you doing your LPC at ULaw or BPP?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.