Hearing Back from Firms + AC & Interview Tips Share - 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim LD

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
3rd January.

I received an email from SEO yesterday enquiring as to the status of my application, as Kirkland is one of their sponsor firms, so I have a feeling SEO may have chased them up about it hence today's rejection email.

I received the email as well and completed the tracker right away. Could this mean good news for me then? Fingers crossed...

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Good news guys! I have just received an invitation to Norton Rose Fulbright AC. Bad news! It is tomorrow. This is my first ever AC so any advice and tips will be very much appreciated.
    That's ridiculous isn't it?? Giving you less than one days notice! How are you expected to have prepared sufficiently? Anyway, best of luck!

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi Guys,

I am pleased to finally announce that I have just accepted a training contract offer at a a magic circle firm after 2 years of applying and facing so many rejections. A massive thank you to everyone who has shared their experiences and tips on the forum. I do not think it would have been possible without you all, so, thank you. Lastly, best of luck with your remaining applications, interviews and AC prep, I know many of you will succeed and also obtain training contract offers very very soon so keep persevering, it only takes ONE yes!!!

Huge congratulations Salma, very well deserved! Wishing you all the very best of luck and I hope you are enjoying your celebrations (spanning them over an entire week or, indeed, a month is entirely acceptable and encouraged!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.