Herbert Smith Freehills App

H S

Distinguished Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi! I got a rejection for the summer scheme last Wednesday so they have started sending them - hopefully, like everyone else has said, no news is good news for you!

Ah sorry to hear that! Hope you're coping okay :) I applied on the deadline day though so not holding out too much hope haha

• 🤝
Reactions: CK74

rwb

• Nov 15, 2020
    Sorry to hear! Hope you're feeling okay about it, rejections are never great! HSF knocked me back post-AC and it was definitely the rejection I took hardest.
    It actually didn't even upset me that much because I was asking to be considered for a direct TC when they normally only hire through their vac scheme, so I knew I'd have to be a big stand-out candidate for them to give me a chance; plus, I have an AC for my top-choice firm tomorrow morning so that lessens the blow :p

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    It actually didn't even upset me that much because I was asking to be considered for a direct TC when they normally only hire through their vac scheme, so I knew I'd have to be a big stand-out candidate for them to give me a chance; plus, I have an AC for my top-choice firm tomorrow morning so that lessens the blow :p
    Best of luck with the AC tomorrow! Sure you'll crush it. Fingers crossed for you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.