Kennedys TC 2025 & SQE

Lsc9013

Jan 29, 2024
Me neither! And someone asked the recruitment team when we will all hear back, and they mentioned that all updates should be sent out by the end of this week, but tomorrow is Good Friday… so I’m so confused
When you submit the video interview it said that ACs would be starting from end of March but that didn’t happen either… I don’t really trust them.

It’s so frustrating. But I have a bit of hope. I didn’t receive the video interview invite until 3 days after everyone else started hearing back.

TC19881

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
When you submit the video interview it said that ACs would be starting from end of March but that didn’t happen either… I don’t really trust them.

It’s so frustrating. But I have a bit of hope. I didn’t receive the video interview invite until 3 days after everyone else started hearing back.
Really! That gives me hope hahah not to switch up but I’m putting good vibes out there for all of us!

TC19881

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023

To be fair last year their organisation was shocking, everything was delayed and responses to emails took 3+ weeks

Reactions: Lsc9013

Lsc9013

Jan 29, 2024
No literally! I don’t trust them either with the timeframe they give lol.

And also same here, but people have already heard back for the same position that I also applied to, so I’m feeling a bit nervous. But at least I haven’t gotten a PFO so I’m trying to keep my head up high!
What did you apply for?

I applied for healthcare SQE Birmingham

Eli

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 14, 2023
I don't want to make anyone lose hope yet but having looked at previous chats, It seems that when updates come late they are usually PFO - but you never know so keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

useruseraeni

Feb 28, 2024
I don't want to make anyone lose hope yet but having looked at previous chats, It seems that when updates come late they are usually PFO - but you never know so keeping my fingers crossed for you all.
True, but the same happened with those who got their VI later than others. Some heard 3 days later than the first ones who got an invite

Reactions: Tcla555

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.