Kennedys TC 2025 & SQE

Jules_

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I would like to share some information on my recent experience with the Recorded video interview at Kennedys.

Firstly, read this post in the knowledge that the information I will share are relative to a TC application.
Secondly, I will be moving forward (and away in this post) from the questions in the written application.
Lastly, use my information as helpful pointers. Be aware the law firm will change those over time, possibly both in format and content.

The format of the video interview was:

Three questions.
Each question can be recorded twice, however if you decide you don't like the first one (meaning you delete the first one and start again), the second recorded answer, is automatically saved and submitted as the final one.
2 minutes time to record the answer.
30 seconds to think about it/prepare.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.