Kennedys TC 2025 & SQE

farr_x

Jan 29, 2024
See how the email says we have a week - I received the invite last Wednesday (28th), does that mean I can do it this upcoming Wednesday (6th)? or would that be considered the 8th day, confused

Jasmine_nicole

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone know if you can defer a TC offer to finish studying PGDL? I’ve got a VI for kennedys but I’ve swapped to part time PGDL so I graduate 2026 now instead - do you think they’ll be able to defer me?

Eli

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 14, 2023
Does anyone know if you can defer a TC offer to finish studying PGDL? I’ve got a VI for kennedys but I’ve swapped to part time PGDL so I graduate 2026 now instead - do you think they’ll be able to defer me?
On the one hand, if you receive an offer, you are a good fit, so it shouldn't make a difference. On the other hand, they might base their offers each year on the quality of candidates.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.