KceeCan

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 28, 2021
    How did everyones ACs and SA interviews go? - I had both of mine today for the proff liability SQE route and thought it went okay but definitely couldve gone better! I spent so long on one section I didnt complete another :( However another person in my AC mentioned they ran out of time so I'm guessing Im not the only one
    Does anyone know if there will be partners interview for TC route?
    Only if you’re applying to an office outside London, I believe but this was information given by grad rec last year. They may have changed the format this year. There hasn’t been any mention of it so far though.

t.elle97

Mar 11, 2022
    Hey, not sure if its too late to reply. I haven't done mine yet but having done some research on Kennedys interviews I think its mostly strength based with some motivational but I would do an all round preparation because you never know.
    Is the SA interview purely strengths-based or did they throw in some motivational/commercial/competency Qs?
    It’s completely strengths based. At best theres a question about motivation, similar to the VI.

Reactions: Jazzy1789

Leightoncass

Distinguished Member
    Mar 23, 2021
    Time is of the essence - if the error hadn’t have happened, you might not have ever known they weren’t sent individually.

The irony is if they did it manually there is probably even more risk of them getting it wrong!
    The irony is that 'time is of the essence' but they took over a month to send out rejections - even though they had already sent out offers.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.