LPC Accommodation

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi all,

This one is for LPC students in London (or prospective ones starting this September). Whereabouts are the best places to stay for LPC students, both in terms of budget and convenience?

I'm looking for accommodation ASAP as the agency I was booked with cancelled on me last minute, so any advice is welcome!

Lisa Lowe

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 26, 2019
I've recently been in the situation.

It may be easier to look for short-term lets on SpareRoom - if you can find somewhere for a month, this will give you time to look around and do viewings for a place to stay for the next 12 months +.

In terms of areas- South London is always popular (Clapham, Brixton, Balham, Tooting ect), but may be harder to get a place here, as these area are v popular.

East London (Bethnal Green, Whitechapel, Shoreditch) tends to be slightly cheaper and is an easy commute.

West London - really nice but tends to be a little more expensive.

If you're doing the LPC, you don't actually have to go in that often so commute times may not be that much of an issue.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.