Norton Rose Fulbright Training Contract Application 2025

Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mkt

Esteemed Member
Aug 6, 2023
For those that had their TI who was it with. I got a TI invite today and the only slots were tomorrow. I saw the grad recruiter was a senior member of graduate recruitment from their Dubai office. Also my application portal did not get updated so find this strange or is this normal.

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    For those that had their TI who was it with. I got a TI invite today and the only slots were tomorrow. I saw the grad recruiter was a senior member of graduate recruitment from their Dubai office. Also my application portal did not get updated so find this strange or is this normal.
    Hey, that's totally normal Sharmin (who I presume you are referring to), does some GR work for London, but now works out in Dubai for NRF, she used to work in London as a part of the GR team based there.

Kevin1234

Star Member
    Aug 1, 2023
    Do you think we should contact Grad Rec and ask them if they are going to be sending out more AC invites?
    The deadline for accepting the AC invite is today. I suspect that if ever they still have 1 or 2 spots available then they might send another AC invite but it would seem very unlikely at this point.

Best of luck, remember "it's not over until I win".

Louise59

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    The deadline for accepting the AC invite is today. I suspect that if ever they still have 1 or 2 spots available then they might send another AC invite but it would seem very unlikely at this point.

Best of luck, remember "it's not over until I win".
    I am still hopeful because I do not see why they would still invite people to TIs if they don’t plan on sending more AC invites later on.

Reactions: Is00

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.