Norton Rose Fulbright Training Contract Application 2025

Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robmaxtwist

Standard Member
Jan 22, 2023
AC invite!!! :)

They have slots next week and in 2 weeks. Good luck everybody!!!!!!!

I did my TI on the 22.8.
Congratulations on receiving an AC invite and best of luck!

Just wondering how many slots were available in two weeks time? Could be a 'second batch' of ACs potentially?!

... clutching at straws here

hannahfl

Esteemed Member
May 30, 2021
For those that had their TI who was it with. I got a TI invite today and the only slots were tomorrow. I saw the grad recruiter was a senior member of graduate recruitment from their Dubai office. Also my application portal did not get updated so find this strange or is this normal.
@skr did they say when you would hear back or mention ACs at all inc dates?

johnnn821

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2021
PFO post TI. Honestly, frustrated with the whole process. I was in the first batch of TIs and had to wait 3 and a half weeks to receive a PFO (even though they told me I would hear within two weeks), for which they provide no feedback. The graduate recruitment made no contact at all, despite my emails, about the expected timeline for receiving a response. I feel like they do not really appreciate the time and effort that goes into applying and preparing for an interview whatsoever. On top of that I ended up missing a vacation because I thought I might get invited to an AC (I guess kind of my fault) and have no clue where my TI went wrong. Anyway, good luck to everyone who made it, but yeah I don't think I am applying here again.

aytenlabib

Aug 10, 2023
PFO post TI. Honestly, frustrated with the whole process. I was in the first batch of TIs and had to wait 3 and a half weeks to receive a PFO (even though they told me I would hear within two weeks), for which they provide no feedback. The graduate recruitment made no contact at all, despite my emails, about the expected timeline for receiving a response. I feel like they do not really appreciate the time and effort that goes into applying and preparing for an interview whatsoever. On top of that I ended up missing a vacation because I thought I might get invited to an AC (I guess kind of my fault) and have no clue where my TI went wrong. Anyway, good luck to everyone who made it, but yeah I don't think I am applying here again.
During my TI (second batch), the GR was a good 15 minutes late. I had obviously already freaked out by minute 5 and wrote them an email asking if everything was okay. When she finally called, I couldn’t hear her over the telephone so we had to move to a Zoom audio call. After it was all finally sorted, she started off the call by saying something along the lines of ‘So since we’ve started so late, we don’t have much time…’ proceeding to ask a total of three questions in one. I did not appreciate how unprofessional she was, as it seemed that all she cared about was asking her questions as opposed to hearing my answers. The TI was a total of 17 minutes long, and I definitely didn’t articulate myself as well as I had prepped. As more TIs have evidently been scheduled for this week, she easily could have just rescheduled my TI and not rushed me or stressed me out more than I already was at that point (starting late, worried the call wasn’t going thru, etc.) @dapsdrake was right - definitely not a good indicator at all. Will likely not be applying again.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.