Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

al97

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2023
Hi I hope this is helpful to other members. I passed both tests and there were ways to prep for them.

First one being jobtestprep, I bought two packages, WG and AS and I must say it's very helpful. AS in particular, they mirror the real games almost at 90%. The con is the price.

Second website to practice AS is Lumosity. It's not exactly the same, but when you go to categories like memory, maths, attention, you can games that are 70% similar. I find this useful as a regular practice esp if you're prepping for 2026. The price is cheaper.

For the TI, I have no idea how to prep for it as this is my first time. One way to find out their client compiled in a list is through Legal 500, where you can see long-standing clients in different practice areas.

I hope this helps!

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    Has anyone who received a WG invite last Thursday got TI invite?
    Did anyone hear back since then ? I am a bit concerned because TI invites were sent after a couple of days or two days after the deadline in most cases but I did not hear back (I was thinking maybe the automated email cannot be sent over the weekend ?)

BM99

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 12, 2021
    Did anyone hear back since then ? I am a bit concerned because TI invites were sent after a couple of days or two days after the deadline in most cases but I did not hear back (I was thinking maybe the automated email cannot be sent over the weekend ?)
    Nope I received nothing. I did my AS and WG on the day of invitation. Still waiting now

Reactions: Louise59

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.