• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    No idea lol. I still haven't received my report for Arctic Shores
    Are they sending it to us or is it just for the HR team?

Also do you think the second batch is a back up option for HR and they will only contact us if they did not find enough people to get to the AC in the first batch? Or am I exaggerating the matter ?

Last edited:

NMA

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 19, 2020
    Hi - when you say commercial awareness questions, is it like a question on a deal or ‘please explain this concept’ type of question?
    they didn't ask me any question about a deal, it was more general concepts
    So kind of you to share, hope this helps those who have not completed it. I still have not heard back, which is worrying! May I know how many days did you wait?

Also, do you mind sharing the reasons you think you were unsuccessful? I hope this question isn't too intrusive! Did they give you feedback? I hope they did because it takes a lot to get to this stage!
    i got the TI invite two days after my WG deadline!

amrita6399

Valued Member
    Premium Member
  • Jul 13, 2023
    Are they sending it to us or is it just for the HR team?

Also do you think the second batch is a back up option for HR and they will only contact us if they did not find enough people to get to the AC in the first batch? Or am I exaggerating the matter ?
    I'm guessing that the Arctic Shores report goes to the HR team, else we would have received it by now

Reactions: Louise59

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.