Norton Rose Fulbright Training Contract Application 2025

Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Co0rpBarbie20

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jun 23, 2023
    i did the Tests but both weren't great at all. In general I have disdain for mobile games and so did not enjoy the Artic Shores AT ALL!!!!!! I will have to start playing a few of them to be better prepared in the future. WG was okay, this was the first WG Test I have ever given and feel confident about giving it again in the future. However, all in all, they both weren't VERY good :( Also are we to receive any email stating the assessments have been completed?

Last edited:

TheTCcommune

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 26, 2022
    so I finally did it, but both weren't great at all. In general I have disdain for mobile games and so did not enjoy the Artic Shores AT ALL!!!!!! I will have to start playing a few of them to be better prepared in the future. WG was okay, this was the first WG Test I have ever given and feel confident about giving it again in the future. However, all in all, they both weren't very good and I am not expecting good news. :( Also are we to receive any email stating the assessments have been completed?
    I have not received anything after completing the tests.

Reactions: Co0rpBarbie20

asola

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 15, 2022
    check their website, inform yourself on their clients and target industries and most importantly be yourself. Have you heard back from NRF already regarding an invitation for a phone interview?
    Thank you so much! I’m having a bit of a hard time finding what clients a firm has. How do people go about that?

And yes I heard back today! :)

Co0rpBarbie20

Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Jun 23, 2023
    Thank you so much! I’m having a bit of a hard time finding what clients a firm has. How do people go about that?

And yes I heard back today! :)
    Hiii, firstly - congrats on getting the TI ❤️Also, I found it helpful to read the blog posts/ articles on the firm website. While I didn’t find a comprehensive list of the firm’s clients , I did find articles describing deals of long standing clients of the firm.
    Hope that helps!

Kevin1234

Star Member
    Aug 1, 2023
    Hi - for those who completed the Arctic Shore test, what is it ? Is it basically a game ?
    if so, how did you prep for it ?
    It is like a video game. It tests your speed, logic and negotiation skills. I couldn't really find materials to prep for the AS test unfortunately. I think I did well on the WG test though. But the AS test was quite difficult as I've been sick due to the cold weather we've had.

Reactions: Louise59

Louise59

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    It is like a video game. It tests your speed, logic and negotiation skills. I couldn't really find materials to prep for the AS test unfortunately. I think I did well on the WG test though. But the AS test was quite difficult as I've been sick due to the cold weather we've had.
    Hi, thank you so much for the insight! It seems impossible to practice beforehand indeed. I will keep my fingers cross (and practice for the WG test).

I can relate, I had covid when doing the WG test for Fried Frank and it did not help my case. well done for completing it whilst feeling sick. I hope you receive a TI invite soon!!!! :)

Reactions: Kevin1234

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.