• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnnn821

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2021
They were virtual last cycle :)
I think this year as well ACs were virtual. Seems like they are bringing in-person ACs again just now. The information on Chambers (which is provided by Grad Rec) and on their website says: "Going forward all our Vacation Scheme and Training Contract assessment centres will be held virtually using an online platform." They should update this. Anyway, good to know ACs are going to be held in person this time.

WN20

Star Member
Nov 30, 2021
Does anyone know if the TI is CV-blind? I'm thinking of using my cover letter to answer the motivational interview questions so was just wondering if GR have access to our application.

Kevin1234

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Does anyone know if the TI is CV-blind? I'm thinking of using my cover letter to answer the motivational interview questions so was just wondering if GR have access to our application.
Based on the interview I had I don’t think they read my CV and cover letter. The reason I think that is because when I mentioned some of my past accomplishments and work experiences the interviewer sounded surprised.

mkt

Esteemed Member
Aug 6, 2023
Hi everyone just wanted to share an update I received today for those who completed telephone interviews in the first batch. They said they are completing the second batch of interviews currently. Once everyone is done they asses all telephone interviews at the end rather than individually as they happen…. so I think it’s gonna be a while.
Are they going to do a 3rd batch of TI or is this the last batch?

gilo

Star Member
Premium Member
Jul 27, 2020

I’m not sure whether it is CV blind but from what I gathered the focus is on your answers during the interview rather than a discussion of your CV

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.