Norton Rose Fulbright Winter Vac App

PhoebeL

Esteemed Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hiya, I'm applying to the summer scheme and was just wondering if anyone knew the process? As in which (if any) tests are used? Is there phone/vid interview? also if people know the timeline with NRF? Thanks in advance all!

Also if it helps anyone I have some notes that NRF gave for apps at their open day, so feel free to msg and will send them over :)

Hi Phoebe from another Phoebe! I'd appreciate any notes you could provide. I'm applying for the Spring Vac Scheme

Reactions: Bugsy Malone

ecughanwa

Jul 6, 2019
Hiya, I'm applying to the summer scheme and was just wondering if anyone knew the process? As in which (if any) tests are used? Is there phone/vid interview? also if people know the timeline with NRF? Thanks in advance all!

Also if it helps anyone I have some notes that NRF gave for apps at their open day, so feel free to msg and will send them over :)

Hi Phoebe,

I am potentially looking to apply to NRF. I would definitely appreciate it

TaliciaY

Standard Member
Jan 22, 2020

Hi Phoebe, would appreciate if you could send over some notes! :)

AMey

Standard Member
Premium Member
Aug 27, 2020

Hi Phoebe, I am currently applying for their winter vac scheme and would welcome your notes on the open day if you still have them. Thanks in advance :)

PP27

Distinguished Member
Oct 11, 2019
In the section where I fill out my grades, there is a drop box where you can only pick one number out of 100. My university grading system was a little different. For each exam I would get 2 marks out of 100 which contributed towards my final result. For example, for one paper, my transcript says that I received "64, 70 / 100". How would I include this in my application?

Beni Kavangama

Dec 13, 2020

Hi Phoebe-Lou, it would be great if you could share those notes with me! Thank you.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.