Pinsent Masons SWOT Analysis

willturnbull60

Standard Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hi,

I have an AC with Pinsent Masons next week and I have been asked to prepare a 10 min presentation based on a SWOT analysis of the firm and the opportunities that COP-26 has created. I have not previously done a SWOT analysis, so I would really appreciate any insights/tips that anyone has.

Thanks,

Will

James Carrabino

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Team
Junior Lawyer 11
Oct 12, 2021
Hi,

I have an AC with Pinsent Masons next week and I have been asked to prepare a 10 min presentation based on a SWOT analysis of the firm and the opportunities that COP-26 has created. I have not previously done a SWOT analysis, so I would really appreciate any insights/tips that anyone has.

Thanks,

Will
Hi Will,

Did you go to Hills Road, Cambridge?

Also have the AC with Pinsent Masons next week!

Jack
Good luck at the AC Will and Jack!

I find this to be an excellent example of SWOT analyses in practice - I really hope it helps :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.