Reed Smith Post SJT

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi All,

I completed the SST last week and received the feedback report, but haven't received any news on whether I have passed/to complete research Qs?

This is my second time applying to Reed Smith. The first time (2019) they sent the research Qs to me soon after the SST.

Is anyone else waiting to hear back on whether you've passed the SST/research Qs?

Thanks!

AspiringLawyer112

Esteemed Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi All,

I completed the SST last week and received the feedback report, but haven't received any news on whether I have passed/to complete research Qs?

This is my second time applying to Reed Smith. The first time (2019) they sent the research Qs to me soon after the SST.

Is anyone else waiting to hear back on whether you've passed the SST/research Qs?

Thanks!
Hey I passed the SST and waiting to hear back on the research questions. I imagine there’s been some delay as they could be assessing applicants who have just completed the SST (I’m assuming they do it in batches depending on when you applied)

Reactions: Ali2020

Daisy302

Feb 9, 2021
Reed smith emailed me just now (post research questions)

Thank you for your continued patience whilst we deal with a high number of applications. We are sending a quick email to reassure you that we haven't overlooked your application and we will be in touch soon with an outcome.

Did anyone else get I
Reed smith emailed me just now (post research questions)

Thank you for your continued patience whilst we deal with a high number of applications. We are sending a quick email to reassure you that we haven't overlooked your application and we will be in touch soon with an outcome.

Did anyone else get the same?
I got the same too.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.