Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Will completing the Forage virtual internships help boost application chances?
Its only going to help an application.

But they are very common and accessible, so its not like they really make you stand out from the crowd. Its just they can really compliment other evidence of purusing a legal career, especially if you have less legal work experience.

hkulsk2021

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 11, 2022
    Anyone waiting to hear back from Bird & Bird post-VI? I know they did one round of ACs earlier in late Jan but I was invited to do the VI in early Feb. The rolling recruitment is creating some backlog I guess?

jnice

Distinguished Member
    Nov 19, 2020
    Will completing the Forage virtual internships help boost application chances?
    I completed a linklaters forage virtual internship. For me I don’t think it boosted my app chances because I did not include it in my apps i or on LinkedIn, but it has helped me to understand the m&a process more and the type of tasks that trainees do. It’s also helped me with case study practice.

futuretraineesolicitor

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Dec 14, 2019
    I submitted my Direct TC app yesterday and got a mail from them which said :
    "Thank you for taking the time to complete Baker McKenzie's online application form for a Training Contract. We will review applications on a rolling basis and you will be advised if you are successful to progressing to the next stage, an online test, by no later than mid April."

Cryingtiger

Valued Member
    Dec 11, 2020
    You mean the WG test? When did you hear back? I submitted my application back in February and i am yet to receive any link.
    Yes the WG link! Oh I haven’t received any test link yet either. I just responded according to what my friend told me, she received a summer VS offer at Bakers! :) And her wait time between app and test link was one week.

But I’m not sure - because this is a direct TC app, so I think we may receive it in April?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.