Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi @Jessica Booker do you know how freshfields make their training contract decisions? I haven’t heard back but I know some people who have done the AC more recently have gotten an offer.

do they operate on a rolling basis? And then reject everyone at once after?
They will just assess people and then decide whether to offer someone or not. There are a whole host of reasons why someone would hear back quicker than you, and that isn’t just down to them being successful and you possibly not.
If you have been waiting more than 10 working days, give them a call/email and ask them when you should expect to hear back (unless that was made clear it would be later at your AC).

Momo

Esteemed Member
Nov 21, 2022
Yes the WG link! Oh I haven’t received any test link yet either. I just responded according to what my friend told me, she received a summer VS offer at Bakers! :) And her wait time between app and test link was one week.

But I’m not sure - because this is a direct TC app, so I think we may receive it in April?
Ah I see, I was told by someone in the forum last month that usually BM sends the link after the deadline. So most likely we ll get it in April. Thanks for the clarification.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
freshfields TC offer!!! still in shock myself but massive thank you to everyone on here, the support and advice i've received through TCLA has been unreal and has really kept me going after multiple post-AC PFOs 🥰
Congratulations!!

Hallmark Ecards Art GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Love
Reactions: rachqq

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Have the people who received Freshfields TC offers had any further information beyond a phone call (ie an email)? I’m starting to get worried that I imagined it…
If you genuinely think you've imagined it (I've done this before...), check your call log. If your call log includes their number, then hopefully this can calm some anxiety!! But 100% have thought I'd imagined an offer before haha

Reactions: TCapplicant2000

TCapplicant2000

Nov 29, 2022
If you genuinely think you've imagined it (I've done this before...), check your call log. If your call log includes their number, then hopefully this can calm some anxiety!! But 100% have thought I'd imagined an offer before haha
Thank you! I definitely received a phone call from a random mobile number, but I'm pretty sure I blacked out with relief. So what they actually told me I'm not so sure...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.