Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiringlawyerr

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 7, 2022
I've let it sink in a little bit and yet it still feels ridiculously surreal but, last week, I received a TC offer!!!! I cannot stress how this would not have been achieved if it were not for the resources, and guidance, of TCLA and its wider community.

Thank you to everyone for their wonderful support this cycle <3; if anyone has any questions, I would love to continue the kindness shown to me by so many of TCLA's finest!!!!!
So deserved!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🤩

• Love
Reactions: Phoebe123451

hannah04

Legendary Member
Jan 9, 2023
What happens if you can't attend an AC because you're out of the country - is there another option or do you have to fly back? Would this not be a common occurrence since most of them are in the summer?

Pokeria

Jun 2, 2023
What happens if you can't attend an AC because you're out of the country - is there another option or do you have to fly back? Would this not be a common occurrence since most of them are in the summer?
You can ask to have it online or fly back - I do think you’re likely to be at disadvantage if everyone is in person and you’re online though

Wannabe_Lawyer

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Jul 22, 2018
PFO from TLT. It was a bit confusing because when I had checked my application status about a week ago, it had said that they were waiting for the outcome of an online test, but I hadn't received one. Did anyone else encounter a similar situation?

Reactions: Is00

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
if an app asks how you obtain a work experience and it was through connections then is this bad? if so how could i word this to not disadvantage me
It’s not that it’s bad on its own, it’s just more worrying when all of someone’s employment is through connections.

When it comes to wording, phrase it more on how you either obtained or made the most of that connection, rather than the connection itself.

Reactions: wz_13
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.