TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Ah sorry,
I have purchased Premium Gold but cannot yet access the Private Group/Forum
Please PM me proof of purchase, and I can give you access to the forum content - I haven’t got access to the e-learning platform though, but can ask the team to process this tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Noodles

ComplianceChange

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
That would be appreciated. I’ve not passed any WG I’ve taken since 2017, and did VSs at firms that don’t rely on it like Slaughters, Debevoise and Travers. I also got the V&E VI, and ACs at Cleary, Jones Day and Milbank who don’t use the WG.

My highest WG score ever was 77% for HL in 2020.

I’m unsure whether to focus on firms that don’t use any psychometric testing or invest time into the WG as well as networking and application technique.
If you have been applying since 2017, and have had various vac schemes at firms I think maybe you need to focus your energies on your interview strategy/ how you come across off paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.