TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

legaleagle2000

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 5, 2020
My friend did the CC AC, he heard back half an hour ago, was successful! So it looks like they are calling people slowly…

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!
My friend did the CC AC, he heard back half an hour ago, was successful! So it looks like they are calling people slowly…

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!
AAAAH congrats to him 🤩🤩 the waiting is so painful

rollss

Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2022
Does all ur portals still have the withdraw option next to the view submissions thing? Dunno if that will help you all make sense of it but I remember noticing that when I applied last year i think mine went and i was unsuccessful. Hope you all get good news its so horrible when you wait all that time for a rejection :(
It was updated Tuesday to completed

legaleagle2000

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 5, 2020
Does all ur portals still have the withdraw option next to the view submissions thing? Dunno if that will help you all make sense of it but I remember noticing that when I applied last year i think mine went and i was unsuccessful. Hope you all get good news its so horrible when you wait all that time for a rejection :(
Does the withdraw button go if you get rejected?

divaination

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 31, 2022
    wait as in you have the withdraw option if you are not successful?

corplawyer123

Standard Member
    Feb 7, 2023
    Mine still has WD button

Strawberries

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Aug 22, 2022
    H
    I'm not sure, mine did when I got rejected so that's what we assumed last year. It may just be that I checked it after everything was finalised idk!
    i have applied to CC before and the withdraw option only disappeared after they sent the rejection mail. I don't think this is a sign.

Reactions: bibss
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.