Status
Not open for further replies.

divaination

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 31, 2022
    Hi everyone, I d like to ask a question. As an international student, should I be focusing on putting out as many applications? My worry is if I apply to 5-10, I have to wait for another cycle and I do have visa limitations since I am graduating from my LLM this July.
    no but focus on firms that do have a large international body 5-10 is a good amount tbh

Reactions: Momo

cls33

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 3, 2022
    Does anybody know if Freshfields’ WG test is timed and what percentile constitutes a pass?
    Went to their workshop and think it's 30 minutes to answer 40 questions! And there is no set percentile as they look at your application holistically so a good application score means lower WG threshold

Reactions: SCM

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 26, 2022
    Are there any firms with applications that are still open, for a 2025 (earliest) start, that don't require you to have the PGDL and SQE1+2 before obtaining the offer? My main fear regarding direct TCs with apps still open is that they won't give offers out until the summer, so I might not be eligible anyway :(

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Are there any firms with applications that are still open, for a 2025 (earliest) start, that don't require you to have the PGDL and SQE1+2 before obtaining the offer? My main fear regarding direct TCs with apps still open is that they won't give offers out until the summer, so I might not be eligible anyway :(
    Why would you not be eligible?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.