Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Just got the Freshfields app over the line, actually very proud of how much progress I've made since my initial app draft (that I never sent) 3+ years ago.

Also, there is a freetext box to input module grades for university and A-level results!
Then there really won’t need to be duplication with submitting a CV if the expectations is to include them in a free text box.

Good luck to everyone who applied!

bellini

Premium Member
Jul 13, 2023
Hi there, does anybody have experience with Eversheds video interview? I understand that previously there were 5 questions re future scenarios and past experiences, but happy to hear recent impressions. Any advice would be really appreciated, thanks!

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Does anyone know which firms have training contract and vacation scheme opportunities in the middle east. I am looking at the middle east next application cycle. I know CC, A&0, Clyde and Stephenson Harwood have middle east training contract opportunities are there any other law firms.

NJS

Legendary Member
  • Aug 21, 2021
    Does anyone know if Mcdermott will are actually offering TC's this year, theres no mention of it on their website, but there is an application on their apply4law and its advertised on lawcareer! @Jessica Booker do you if this means they're offering them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.