TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCN

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Feb 20, 2020
Silly question, but for Simmons - if my logic and verbal tests says 'completed' but my VI says 'finished' is that something I should be worried about? Only asking because I had so so many tech issues during the VI

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Wow, forum's raining good news today!! 🎉🥳🎉🥳 Congratulations y'all!! I encourage you to post here in the forum to let everyone know how your experience was and what your tips are for passing the stage you've reached if you feel comfortable doing so- we'd love to hear from you!

Also,

For those asking for VI and AC tips feel free to check this and this post out 😇
Bristows VI for the TC! Yay!!!🤩

after a string of rejections I've been invited to Bird & Bird VI!!
super nervous as this is my first one - does anyone have any Bird & Bird specific tips at all? like maybe how many questions there are, whether there is a commercial question or mainly competency/the three whys, or just how they found it?
thanks so much, hope everyone is thriving today!!

Willkie VI invitiation

Freshfields AC !

Anyone got any HSF AC advice? Am getting quite nervous and can't find that much info on their website or insta etc?

Also congratulations to all those powering through with applications and interviews. Wishing all of you the best

Anyone still waiting to hear back from B&B post VI for the spring scheme or DLA post WG (London office)?

Willkie and WFW VI invite!

CMS VI!!! 🥰
Any advice would be massively appreciated - the last VI I did went awfully!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.