TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awd1998

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Hi Guys, I did my CMS VI on the 20th of Nov and it still states “reviewed” on the application portal, should I assume a PFO?
I have exactly the same thing, starting to think the same. As my video interview went horrifically as it was the first one I had done. But on the bright side have a final interview for Dickson Minto next week and assessment centre the following week for Dentons so I am not overtly worried.

• 🏆
Reactions: The Surviving Lawyer

Commerciallaw

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 30, 2021
    PFO post Baker McKenzie WG :(

I’m convinced they only do a minor screen before sending out WG because I asked for my score and I got 33.Is that too low for the WG?
    They defo don't do a minor screen pre-WG. I got rejected pre-WG and I had spent a lot of time on the application

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.