Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
If two partners absolutely grill you in an AC is that good or bad? Felt like I just got roasted in an AC about an article I had to discuss. No idea what this means. Any insight helpful.
I don’t think it necessarily is an indication either way - it is quite a common approach in that type of assessment.

Hi @AvniD

Thank you! It really does feel like that and if anything, it has given me more faith in the application process.

Please do share any links to resources you may have. I think the most concerning aspects of the CMS AC is the case study. The information that I’ve been given on it is that it is a ‘research-based case study’. However, I cannot fathom what this case study could possibly be. If you or anyone in the TCLA community has any ideas about it, please feel free to share them.
Hey! I see you have been invited to the CMS assessment centre I have my first AC on Wednesday with CMS, 'the research case study' is keeping me up at night! I can't seem to find that much info on what it could possibly be. Are you able to give any insight?

Reactions: stemstudent21

futuretrainee202X

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2022
Hey - does anyone know when White & Case start sending out video interviews? Would really like to hear from those who applied and were successful in getting past the app stage last cycle. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.