TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

aspiringlawyer47

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • May 27, 2022
    Only applied for VS so far. Remember seeing someone on here say you can apply for both, but I wasn't sure if that was correct though as the website says differently. I will clarify tomorrow
    You definitely can! I’ve applied for both but I did the tests within a day of each other so I’m thinking, if the issue was my test, then what’s the point of attending if they’re going to reject me for the TC come April 🤣

Harold Gunderson

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 2, 2023
    You definitely can! I’ve applied for both but I did the tests within a day of each other so I’m thinking, if the issue was my test, then what’s the point of attending if they’re going to reject me for the TC come April 🤣
    Ohh I see. It may still be beneficial to attend.
    I take it the questions are different on the applications?

Reactions: applyingfortc

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.