TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Sunshinepink

Legendary Member
  • Feb 1, 2023
    You should contact the firm to explain this. There might not be anything they can do, but at the same time they might and they definitely won’t be able to do anything if you don’t flag it to them.

These tests usually have the ability to see when people clicked opened the email and/or click on the link/start the test, and so if you can provide an approximate time you took the test, that might help your case.
    Thank you so much @Jessica Booker & @axelbeugre. Akin Graduate recruitment notified me this morning that they had my test score so it may have just been a technical issue, I am just waiting for my feedback report now :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.