TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

latome19

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 13, 2023
Hi everyone, if anyone has done a Latham AC recently, could you please dm me (as I know that some people have already received their offers). In exchange I can provide detailed insight into Cleary or Sidley ACs.

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 14, 2023
Here's the email they sent out post-application!

Dear xxx

Thank you for taking the time to complete Baker McKenzie's online application form for a place on our Summer Vacation Scheme.

We will review applications on a rolling basis and you will be advised if you are successful to progressing to the next stage, an online test, by no later than 14 February 2024.

The next stage of the process will be a video interview and these will be sent to candidates in February 2024.

I am not entirely sure but I have not heard of someone getting an automatic VI for bakers.
the bakers website says: "Video interview - Upon successful completion of the online test, you will be invited to a video interview, to respond to pre-recorded questions."

EqualityNonNegotiable

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 1, 2023
Im still waiting as well and know several people off forum waiting, don’t know why they wouldn’t have just sent the rejections already though as we are what three weeks post deadline?
Yes it has been three weeks now. I'm a little confused too. It seems last year VI invites were sent 2 weeks after the deadline but then again so were the PFOs. 🤷

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.