TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Petallove1

Legendary Member
Feb 8, 2023
Hi. I hope this isn't a silly question, but I'm curious about the time limit for 'recently'. For instance, if an application question says, 'Give a recent example of a goal you have set for yourself', how far back in the past is acceptable?
Is this for Lewis Silkin? I was thinking the same! I went with one from around a year ago because it was most applicable to the q but not sure if that’s too far back

Ali A

Legendary Member
  • Feb 28, 2022
    does anyone have any clue when dechert will get back to us for Spring ACs? the wait is driving me crazy
    No idea, I completed the VI and Written Assessment on Wednesday 20th December.

I hope it is soon though. I know my friend has his Written Assessment this coming Wednesday so not sure if they are just waiting for everyone to be done before they decide.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.