Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I mock interviewed a student last night for her Cleary assessment day today. I don't know what the firm has said on this but I presume there will be more?

Harvey

Distinguished Member
    Nov 11, 2018
    @Jaysen can I get your opinion please

I still haven't heard anything from HSF. I passed the online assessment, but have not been contacted about AC yet?

The winter vac scheme starts on the 3rd December, surely there is no chance they will ask me to come for AC now?

What do you think...

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    @Jaysen can I get your opinion please

I still haven't heard anything from HSF. I passed the online assessment, but have not been contacted about AC yet?

The winter vac scheme starts on the 3rd December, surely there is no chance they will ask me to come for AC now?

What do you think...

I don't have any inside info on this but I wouldn't think it's too late - still a good three weeks to go.

If they are full up and they like you, they might have you do the AC for a later scheme.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Salma and Harvey

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.