TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Studyinglaw

Star Member
  • Sep 14, 2022
    I personally do not know what you are referring to, I am assuming ''the difficult questions you cannot prepare for'' and I would just choose an answer that best suit the situation and makes sense for obtaining the best result in the situation.
    Sorry I phrased that weird, I am not quite too sure what I am talking about either!
    I am referring to curveball questions like "how many credit cards are there in the UK", "should the PM travel in a driverless car" etc.

ww_yerim

Standard Member
    Jul 10, 2022
    FF pfo post WG.. (tue 13th batch).. i thought i cRUSHED it too goddamn :oops:
    I'm sorry to hear that. For what it might be worth I honestly thought the Freshfields WG was a lot harder than the other assessments I've done, so I think we got hit with a difficult exam. I wouldn't let it affect your confidence re: other tests you might do :)

ww_yerim

Standard Member
    Jul 10, 2022
    Do you know about your WG score?
    Hi Cynthia! Sorry, I don't know my score. Is there any way of finding out?
    If it's of any help I did 2 practice tests that I found online, where I scored 75% and 82% respectively (if I am remembering that correctly). However, I found the Freshfields test harder so that may have impacted what score I got on this occasion.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.