TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

trainee2025

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Is W&C app for TC the same as VS app? So cover letter, VI and AC?
It's not the same - I believe there is a chart on their website to this effect.

The TC process has five stages: an application form including questions + cover letter, VI, TI, AC, and final partner interview. Other differences in the TC process compared to the VS one are it's non-rolling and the number of people coming through this route is comparatively very small.

Last edited:

diligentbean

Jan 9, 2023
Hi, I received an email following video interview at Bristows on 9th Feb that my application was being considered for the first round of interviews, but have not heard back since. I can’t login to the allhires platform either to check progress there :/ should I email them? Anyone else aware of this?

Reactions: MrHubertLouis

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi, I received an email following video interview at Bristows on 9th Feb that my application was being considered for the first round of interviews, but have not heard back since. I can’t login to the allhires platform either to check progress there :/ should I email them? Anyone else aware of this?
Yes - I would contact them.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.