TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Anyone know if Kingsley Napley sponsors work visas for international students?
I would email them directly to have the correct answer to this question. As an international student myself, this is a serious concern that you will be able to have a proper answer to if you contact the firm directly, as they will be able to give you the most up to date answer.

Izzy1026

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 23, 2023
    I still have not heard back from Bristows post partner review and holding email. I did my VI later than the rest (probably the last batch), but seeing that people have completed their first round interviews last week, should I email HR to check my application status? The latest email from the HR (on 22 Feb) states that " Not having heard back from us is not an indication either way. We hope to start first round interviews in March so will be back in touch as soon as we know more."
    Finally heard back! Invited to interview!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Thanks bro! I’ll ask them when they send over the paperwork I guess - do you know if it’s going to be an online document or by post?
    I’d ask before the paperwork goes out anyway as it could mean the paperwork need to be changed anyway.

I’d expect it to be electronic signatures these days via something like DocuSign, although I could be wrong.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.