Hearing Back from Firms + AC & Interview Tips Share - 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanerlim

Valued Member
Sep 4, 2018
Did you hear back from HSF & A&O after passing their respective Online tests? Or did you hear back after failing the tests? From what I hear, these new tests are merely smoke screens and don’t really add much value.

I think this cycle, plenty of emphasis is being placed on your actual answers (which they should) to the questions and how they relate specifically relate to HSF & A&O. Given this, plenty of candidates are almost instantly rejected after passing the test! Very strange process.

Hi there, I passed all tests except for Linklaters. So this means I have been rejected by other firms apart from Links based on the review of my applications.

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
OMG. I went to Linklaters' event today about Africa but at the same time I got a rejection from my watson glaser test

but I was successful in the event that I made the recruiter know about me!

she knows me

but i could not pass the test....

Awww! Sorry to hear that, the tests do require a lot of practice but I am sure you will pass it for other law firms and Links next cycle, if you do intend to apply to them again

Reactions: Jaysen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.