• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Hearing Back from Firms + AC & Interview Tips Share - 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear back from HSF & A&O after passing their respective Online tests? Or did you hear back after failing the tests? From what I hear, these new tests are merely smoke screens and don’t really add much value.

I think this cycle, plenty of emphasis is being placed on your actual answers (which they should) to the questions and how they relate specifically relate to HSF & A&O. Given this, plenty of candidates are almost instantly rejected after passing the test! Very strange process.

Hi there, I passed all tests except for Linklaters. So this means I have been rejected by other firms apart from Links based on the review of my applications.
 
OMG. I went to Linklaters' event today about Africa but at the same time I got a rejection from my watson glaser test

but I was successful in the event that I made the recruiter know about me!

she knows me

but i could not pass the test....

Awww! Sorry to hear that, the tests do require a lot of practice but I am sure you will pass it for other law firms and Links next cycle, if you do intend to apply to them again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jaysen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Members

Posts

Find member