Herbert Smith Freehills App

A.C

Nov 15, 2020
Just got an email after completing the test saying 'Your application is currently under review and we will be in touch after the deadline to advise on the outcome of your application'.

Does that mean I met there benchmark?

How long after taking your test did you hear back? I've just done mine and the wait is going to be tough...

j2134

Star Member
May 6, 2020
How long after taking your test did you hear back? I've just done mine and the wait is going to be tough...

Hi Ailin!! So about 30mins after I got the above email, i received another saying id passed the test. I did the test on Sunday, received first confirmation 9.30am Monday, second one at 10am.

Best of luck.

syw

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • May 29, 2019
    Did anyone else have trouble formatting their answers into the box for the app questions? Mine is the exact word count but isn't letting me paste the remainder in.. hm

Lawgirl123

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Jun 22, 2020
    Guys I find the HSF application system difficult to navigate. I am worried I've missed the section for GCSEs - can someone confirm they do not require us to note these down on the form?

Thanks

jan28

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 12, 2019
    Guys I find the HSF application system difficult to navigate. I am worried I've missed the section for GCSEs - can someone confirm they do not require us to note these down on the form?

Thanks
    In previous years I'm pretty sure they didn't have a GCSEs section. If you have missed it however there'll be a chance for you to review the whole app at the end and you can add it then :)

Reactions: Lawgirl123

HCY

Star Member
    Aug 17, 2019
    Do we have to have submitted our application and the test by the 4th? Or just the application? And are applications reviewed as they come in, or all together after the deadline has passed?

I would like the answers to these questions as well if anyone can help!

I do know that applications are non-rolling this year with HSF so they’ll be reviewing after the deadline I think.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.