Norton Rose Fulbright Training Contract Application 2025

Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prospectiveswitcher

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Aug 18, 2022
Out of curiosity, how many stages are there to the NRF process? Reading this thread it seems like
1. Application
2. WG / Arctic Shores
3. Telephone Interview
4. AC? or is there more?
Seems like a lot - I remember someone telling me a few years back NRF was one of the firms that didn't even do a WG test - just an interview.

Reactions: sxw517 and Louise59

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    Out of curiosity, how many stages are there to the NRF process? Reading this thread it seems like
    1. Application
    2. WG / Arctic Shores
    3. Telephone Interview
    4. AC? or is there more?
    Seems like a lot - I remember someone telling me a few years back NRF was one of the firms that didn't even do a WG test - just an interview.
    I think after the telephone interview it’s only the online AC. I guess they added stages due to the high number of applications.

Ghassen

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 24, 2022
    I need a quick advice please.
    I got my TI invitation right now (Very surprising) and the time slot given to choose was between tomorrow and Wednesday morning during the office working hours. I have a full time job and this a very short notice to prepare and to ask for a permission from work.
    What can I do ?
    Thanks.

ZiHe77

Standard Member
    Apr 12, 2023
    I need a quick advice please.
    I got my TI invitation right now (Very surprising) and the time slot given to choose was between tomorrow and Wednesday morning during the office working hours. I have a full time job and this a very short notice to prepare and to ask for a permission from work.
    What can I do ?
    Thanks.
    I was invited a few days ago and was told they have to complete the interviews (of this batch) by Friday. They did ask me if there were alternative times before Friday which would work. Just email them asking for alternative availability this week, without mentioning all this work leave stuff.

Reactions: Ghassen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.