TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

lw2000

Distinguished Member
Aug 19, 2021
yep! :(( feels a little cruel to reject 20 minutes later before even sitting the test. are you going to email them?
I emailed them just to check whether the original test invite was a mistake because the rejection email opened with ‘thank you for taking the online assessment’ which just doesn’t make sense because hadn’t sat the test - assuming was the same for you

lolamcd1

Esteemed Member
Feb 1, 2022
I emailed them just to check whether the original test invite was a mistake because the rejection email opened with ‘thank you for taking the online assessment’ which just doesn’t make sense because hadn’t sat the test - assuming was the same for you
ughh - yeah my email said the same. let me know what they reply!

lw2000

Distinguished Member
Aug 19, 2021
How soon is too soon to bother graduate recruitment about hearing back e.g. submission email said would hear by the end of august and the assessment centres take place in august but haven’t heard a thing since the deadline closing - would it be ok to drop an email to ask if we could still expect to hear in august?

Reactions: ellwilsen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.