Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Ah I see, I wonder why. I planned to apply.
I suspect it is to manage application numbers post SVS season - one downside of opening earlier in the summer is loads of people apply and then withdraw when they convert their VS or are successful in other direct TC processes.

futuretraineesolicitor

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 14, 2019
Hey, same!

Does anyone know if the VI invite is automatic post-WG, dependant on your WG result, or if your app if reviewed further?

Thanks in advance
https://uk-graduates.bakermckenzie.com/support/application-process/ This says that you get the VI upon the successful completion of the WG, so most probably they have a percentile threshold. Unlikely that the app gets reviewed after the WG since their website says that they do the initial screening before sending you the WG

• ℹ️
  • 🏆
Reactions: aspiringlawyerr, newtothis and bibss

M0M007

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Apr 6, 2023

spamelinazoid

Legendary Member
  • Dec 19, 2021
    Has anyone received anything from Baker today or yesterday? They're being very quiet and I wonder if it's because it's their VS right now and it ends next week (makes me wonder if they'll make us wait until after that is over for WG or even VI invites)

Reactions: BM99
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.