Not open for further replies.

SS1

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Nov 5, 2020
Does anyone have tips on handling rejection?
The universe has a better plan for you -
Does anyone have tips on handling rejection?
the universe has something better planned for you - trust the process - keep going- it is what it is - the right firm will come at the right time

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi @Jessica Booker, I am keen to reapply to a firm for their direct tc. I made it to the second stage, do you think I should completely change my application? Thank you in advance for your help.
No one can completely change their application - but I think it is always important to refine and update it. You can't assume just because an application was successful last time, it will be successful again.

Reactions: Jaysen and S87

ed56

Premium Member
  • May 12, 2021
    Hi does anyone have any advice on answering the Withers application questions with a word limit of 60 words. Questions are; why law?, why withers? and if you could have a superpower what would it be and why? Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.