TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Madeline186

Mar 19, 2024
Has anyone applied to Browne Jacobson? I'm slightly confused about their application process

They website implies that the links to online tests are automatically sent out when the application is submitted (to be considered in combination with the application) but the email I received when I submitted my application doesn't mention any tests. It says they will shortlist applications and contact applicants who reach the next stage

Does this mean the tests are only following a successful application? It seems unlikely because the questions asked in the application are fairly limited. Anyone else in this situation?

Giovani

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jan 25, 2024
    Hello,
    I hope everyone is well. I have received an invite from Shoosmiths for an online strengths-based assessment. I have never appeared for one, and I am a little nervous; any tips or guidance will be appreciated.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.